This youtube link can be put in a global context and when I do, I cry tears of joyful possibility…
The hopes of the little girl who goes to a crumbling school in KwaZulu are the same as the dreams of the boy who learns on the streets of LA;
we will remember that there is something happening in our Planet;
that we are not as divided as our politics suggests;
that we are one people;
we are one nation;
and together, we will begin the next great chapter in Earth’s story with three words that will ring from coast to coast;
from sea to shining sea – Yes. We. Can.
It’s simple these 3 words… say them , be them and create new ways of what we can again and again
Yes we can … support each other
YES WE CAN create good news
Yes We can live joyfully together
YES WE CAN!!!
Welcome to – SHARING JOY…
The joyous site – is intended as much for my growth as yours
- up-to-date reflections of laughter, joy, happiness and humanKINDness – shared with love and gratitude for the opportunity to be part of the SOLUTION, the MEDICINE, the OTHER SIDE of the coin, which makes our world so unique.
- tips for how to bring and sustain JOY
- PODCASTS or at least links to them (with laughter exercises and audio tips)
- TRUTH – I’m embarking on the journey in the longest night of 2009 to share my daily JOY experiences and practice what I teach
- Inspiration – to find your JOY path – I hope many others will be inspired to choose a more JOYfull existence and in turn inspire others etc etc
- LINKS to other inspiring, joyfull and uplifting sites, blogs and articles
With giggles and gratitude
Thank you for coming to share JOY and please feel free to send me your joy stories and reflections through contact link or directly to *nikkijackmanjoy (at) gmail.com
*my creative way of fooling the spamers